This Week in Land Use
September 27th, 2009 by Jay Corbalis
Each Friday Garden State Smart Growth will post a collection of links to news articles pertaining to land use in New Jersey. We’ll capture many relevant stories, but please let us know if we’ve missed anything.
- Monday 9/7/09– Large share of N.J.’s dwindling development driven by five counties (NJ Biz)
- Tuesday 9/8/09– N.J. appeals court upholds Highlands Act amid landowners’ challenge (Star Ledger)
- Tuesday 9/8/09– East Windsor parkland to be sold to Turnpike Authority (Trenton Times)
- Wednesday 9/9/09- Study: Denser development may cut pollution (USA Today) Editor’s note: Check out NJ Future’s take on the subject.
- Wednesday 9/9/09- $40K for Bridgeton brownfields (Bridgeton News)
- Thursday 9/10/09– West Orange shelves $29M bond ordinance (Star-Ledger)
- Friday 9/11/09- Rail service is core of Garwood Master Plan (Cranford Chronicle)