NJ Spotlight Roundtable: Powering Clean-Energy Vehicles
|November 15, 2013|
|11:45 am||to||1:30 pm|
Cleaning the air in the Garden State means using cleaner fuels for transportation. While motor vehicle manufacturers are developing more low-emission vehicles, the real question is, how will these be powered? Will they be plug-in electric vehicles, compressed natural gas vehicles, or something else all together? Should private entities be building the these non-gasoline fueling stations of the future? Should ratepayers be shouldering the cost? What role should the government play?
- Robert Marshall, Assistant Commissioner NJ Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Chuck Feinberg, Chairman & President, NJ Clean Cities Coalition
- Mary Barber, Director Smart Power Initiatives, Environmental Defense Fund
- Robert Gibbs, Manager, Market Strategy & Development, PSE&G
- Joseph Rende, Regional Director, TrilliumCNG.
Date: Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, 11:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: Rider University, Lawrence Township, N.J.
Lunch will be served.
Have an upcoming event that deals with how New Jersey uses its land? Submit it to New Jersey Future’s calendar.