- New Jersey Future Announces Smart Growth Award-Winners
May 8, 2013 -- Four innovative projects, two visionary plans and a statewide transportation policy are winners of New Jersey Future’s 2013 Smart Growth Awards. Leadership Award will honor founding executive director of the Housing and Community Development Network of New Jersey.
- Advocates Seek Public Comment Period on New Jersey Plans for $400 Million Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
April 8, 2013--A group of advocacy organizations from the planning, philanthropic, environmental and community development fields sent a letter today to Department of Environmental Protection Commissioner Bob Martin and Director of the Governor's Office of Recovery and Rebuilding Mark Ferzan, requesting the opportunity for public review of the governor's plan for disbursement of approximately $400 million in anticipated FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Program funding.
- Trenton Garners National Recognition for Policy to Create Streets That Work for Everyone
April 8, 2013--The city of Trenton’s Complete Streets policy was named one of the top 10 such policies in the country by the National Complete Streets Coalition, a Washington-based organization dedicated to Complete Streets advocacy.
- Sandy Recovery Must Be Sustainable and Equitable, says Advocates
April 4, 2013--A wide array of community stakeholders is urging the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to make improvements to the Disaster Recovery Action Plan submitted by the NJ Department of Community Affair (DCA).
- HUD Secretary Donovan To Deliver Remarks at New Jersey Future Redevelopment Forum
Feb. 20, 2013--The March 1 Redevelopment Forum, now in its eighth year, is an annual gathering of more than 500 local officials and professionals involved in redevelopment and revitalization of New Jersey’s already built areas. This year's event will focus on rebuilding after Superstorm Sandy, including investing in New Jersey’s infrastructure
- 2012 News Release Archive
- 2011 News Release Archive
- 2010 News Release Archive
- 2009 News Release Archive