New Jersey Future engages corporations, municipal and state officials, environmental groups, and concerned citizens collaboratively to revitalize New Jersey’s cities and towns, protect the state’s open spaces, provide a wider, more affordable range of housing choices for all residents, and expand transportation options.
A donation of $500 or more will qualify you as a corporate member for one year. Corporate memberships are based on the calendar year. All contributions are used to support our policy initiatives, research and education efforts, which promote long-term sustainable growth and prosperity in New Jersey. Please consider joining us!
Corporate Membership Benefits:
- Recognition: Listing on New Jersey Future’s website and membership promotions.
- Networking: Special invitation to all networking, meet-and-greet and social events for up to 5 employees.
- Expertise: Opportunity to view select research reports before they are released publicly and to request a hard copy when available.
- Industry Insights: Have up to 5 employees receive New Jersey Smart Growth Daily Headlines every morning.
- Discounted Sponsorships: Receive $150 credit for one New Jersey Future event sponsorship in the year.
A number of great sponsorship opportunities exist for our signature events, including the annual Redevelopment Forum and Smart Growth Awards. Sponsorship of an event at $2,500 or more qualifies you as a corporate member for the year.
To make a donation online, please click here.
2016 Corporate Members:
Atlantic City Electric
Bank of America
Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
Maraziti Falcon, LLP
New Jersey Economic Development Authority
New Jersey Housing & Mortgage Finance Agency
New Jersey Natural Gas
Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP.
Timothy Haahs & Associates
Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A.