New Jersey Future engages corporations, municipal and state officials, environmental groups, and concerned citizens collaboratively to revitalize New Jersey’s cities and towns, protect the state’s open spaces, provide a wider, more affordable range of housing choices for all residents, and expand transportation options.
A number of great 2015 sponsorship opportunities exist for our signature events including the 2015 Redevelopment Forum which is on March 13 and the Smart Growth Awards (June 4). Each event draws government, business and environmental leaders from around the state. You may choose to support one or both of the events, depending on your interest. Support of an event automatically qualifies you as a corporate member.
You may also choose to donate without having your gift support a specific event. A donation of $500 or more will qualify you as a corporate member. All contributions are used to support our policy initiatives, research and education efforts, which promote long-term sustainable growth and prosperity in New Jersey. Our current list of supporters can be found here. Please consider joining us!
Corporate Membership Benefits
- 1 FREE individualized and customized report from our transit-station area data if requested.
- Discount on employee admissions to the annual Redevelopment Forum: $40 early-bird discount and $35 discount after Feb. 20, and a discount of 20 percent to 25 percent on all other professional events.
- Recognition listing on New Jersey Future’s website.
- Special invitation to all networking, meet-and-greet and social events.
- Opportunity to view select research reports before they are released publicly, and to request a hard copy when available.
- By request, have your employees receive New Jersey Smart Growth Daily Headlines every morning.
|Membership Level||Donation Amount|
|Champion||$25,000 and up|
|Visionary||$10,000 – $24,999|
|Community Builder||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Strategic Partner||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Supporter||$1,000 – $2,499|
|Colleague||$500 – $999|
To make a donation online, please click here.