There are many ways to get involved with the future of New Jersey. By becoming a member of New Jersey Future you support our work and place yourself at the center of the sustainable and smart growth debate. Your gift will further enable our work to create a better future for New Jersey.
With a minimum donation of $50, members receive:
- Discounted Tickets: Receive a discount of 20 to 25 percent to New Jersey Future professional events, including the Redevelopment Forum, for those who are members at the time of the event.
- Networking: Special invitation to all networking, meet-and-greet and social events.
- Industry Insights: Receive New Jersey Smart Growth Daily Headlines every morning.
- Expertise: Request (lbollinenjfutureorg) to see a robust list of real estate professionals affiliated with New Jersey Future (includes contact information and areas of expertise).
- Discounted Subscriptions: Receive a 50 percent discount on 1-year and 4-year subscriptions to Revitalization News. Each issue contains over 100 articles on urban/rural regeneration, nature restoration, and economic resilience from around the world and comes out on the 1st and 15th of each month. Request the code. (lbollinenjfutureorg)
With a gift of $250 or more, you will receive all the benefits outlined above as well as the opportunity to view select research reports before they are released publicly, and to request a hard copy when available.
With a gift of $500 or more, you will receive all the benefits outlined above as well as an invitation to an exclusive dinner and networking event with industry leaders the evening before the Redevelopment Forum.
Please check if your company will match your donation so the impact of your gift can be doubled. Many companies have matching programs which you may not be aware of.
Donate online or mail a check to: New Jersey Future, 16 W. Lafayette St., Trenton, NJ 08608.
|Gift Amount||Level Name|
|$50 – $249||Donor|
|$250 – $499||Supporter|
Contact Lauren Bolline, (lbollinenjfutureorg) 609-393-0008 x 107, with questions.